MEDICAL RULERSHIPS OF CUPIDO:
1. Getting pregnant--Cupido/Venus, Cupido/Mars, Cupido/Jupiter,
2. Birth of a child.
3. Labor begins.
4. Fertility (or lack of it--Cupido/Hades, Cupido/Saturn or Cupido/Admetos
5. Miscarriage--Cupido/Admetos, Cupido/Saturn, Cupido/Neptune or
6. Childbirth via surgery or C-section: Cupido/Uranus, Cupido/Mars.
7. Fetal distress/strangulation by cord around neck of fetus during
8. Twins or multiple births, are born--Cupido/Apollon.
9. Health problems in relation to break-up with spouse.
10. Health problems in relation to family problems/stresses on the Cupido
11. Codependency issues are magnified here; person has a victim's
12. Over-responsible one in the family--first born, or person who takes
13. Community involvement which drains Cupido, or uses/abuses the
14. Group involvement which drains Cupido, or uses/abuses the privilege of their community-minded reality. Stress on the immune system results.
15. Problem with their children which uses/abuses the privilege of their
16. Chief "care-giver" which uses/abuses the privilege of their
17. Trying to please others to the detriment of their own
18. They have been trained to "give, give, give" but not to "take".
19. They spread themselves too thin for family, group, and community-minded
projects and responsibilities and stress themselves out.
20. An orphan. Adopted. Cupido/Admetos, Cupido/Saturn.
21. Rejected by the family which sets up an incredible stress that can
22. Death or unexpected chronic illness in the family puts undue stress
23. Tragedy in the family--usually 'close' family connection, but can
PSYCHOLOGICAL UNDERPINNINGS OF CUPIDO:
1. Cupido people are elegant looking, dress well, fashionably and are
2. Their world centers on their family, their children (most of all),
3. You will find them active in the community in numerous ways. They
4. They are the type to join the Lion's club, the Soroptomist Club, etc.
5. They believe in working TOGETHER. They understand that one is strong,but two is stronger, concept.
6. They are team-work oriented and minded.
7. "All for one; one for all" is their motto.
8. Gangbanger--will join a gang, if nothing else.
9. Within corporations, these people are in the Personnel department
10. They are very unhappy being single. Marriage, to them, is the
11. The devastation of a loss of a child, spouse, parent or a part of
12. They like the consensus of people approving what they do; but this can get into a victimization/crutch-like situation if not watched.
13. They do things to receive the 'pat on the head' for good work.
14. They are creative people, highly artistic, and may be found in any
1. Heals better at 'home' than in hospital.
2. Home is their base of operation.
3. Having family members around helps them heal (provided they aren't the cause of more friction/stress).
4. Likes to be nurtured, supported, pampered, and cared for by others
5. Home is the "chicken soup" to help an ailing Cupido person get well.
6. Drawing, sketching, and painting are doorways to the soul of Cupido--to
7. Suggest taking an art class to them.
8. Suggest painting the rooms in the house, new wallpaper or
9. They would be great at artistic computer graphics, creation of
10. Likes to be visited while ill, by friends, family, group and
11. Family harmony will get Cupido well.
12. Likes to sew and make clothes or create clothes designs. Also like
13. Fascinated with herbs, aromatherapy, odors/fragrances of
14. Fresh flowers and living plants in their room where they are ill,
15. Have music they like, where they are convelescing. Music heals their
1. Willow--the 'crutch' essence to help the person stand on their own
2. Desert Paintbrush--to tap into their artistic vein instead of leaning
3. Owls Clover--for those who are of a victim consciousness or codependent in behavior.
4. Desert Globemallow--so that Cupido can see herself clearly and all
5. Yarrow (all colors)--for those who cannot say "no" to a person, group,
6. Delilah Rose--useful for pregnant mothers. This is called the child
7. Amber--helps to ground Cupido and supply organizational endurance
8. Agate--protects the victim/codependent Cupido and stops the leaching of psychic energy from them by others.
9. Black tourmaline--stops the sucking of energy from them by another
10. Red Garnet--gives Cupido a boost in energy when they are very tired